Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Welcome to Bits n Bobs' first words!!


"A little bit of this and a little bit of that...", is really what sparked off "bits n bobs" - its all about being creative and unique, for all those of you out there who doesnt like to conform to trends and the norm...well this is the place for you. It started out as a passion for unique items to an expression of myself and moods, after taking up a jewellery course, there was no turning back! The collections that are lovingly hand made are often reflective of items or people or even just emotions that inspire me - so here I am taking a walk on the wild side and I hope that you enjoy my pieces as must as I do...It doesnt just stop with my pieces, but this is a place for all who enjoy creating and experimenting, a place for expression..for revival..for being you!...here you will also find other people like me blogging from time to time on stuff that makes them tick..stuff that they create...the next post will be by our in house retro lover - CB, on retro games in malaysia...Welcome to the world of bits n bobs, a place like no other, where you can find just about anything...sit back and enjoy the ride..

No comments: